Become one of the team and join us on our culinary journey.
We’re looking for an experienced sommelier to join the team on a full time basis.
Preference experience in a Michelin starred / Rosette restaurant would be beneficial.
We require from you:
- Willingness to learn and be a team player
- Hardworking and honest
- Have a passion for customer service, hospitality and wine
- Be calm under pressure and able to adapt to fast environment
- Recognised qualifications in wine and spirits would be advantageous (WSET or Court of Master Sommelier’s)
The restaurant is closed on Sunday’s and Monday’s and you will work 4.5 days through Tuesday – Saturday. Some flexibility will be expected.
We can offer you:
- 4.5 day week (Sunday/Monday Off)
- 28 days paid holiday
- Free staff meals
- Pension scheme
- Support in further development
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV to: email@example.com
Are you looking for work experience?
Improve your chances of being recruited and get a feel for the industry? We offer exciting opportunities to train within a professional and friendly fine dining team. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘work experience’ and include details of what you aim to achieve during your work experience.
We are always looking for the right people who are keen to have a career in fine dining. If you think you have what it takes to make an impact, please do get in touch.